Sunday, January 10, 2010

Panic! At the TESCO Store

I've been visiting TESCO every now and then to buy groceries up to some of my home electrical item. After so long, I found out that the facilities keep getting worse each day. Today, my wife and I been in shock of the way TESCO staff handling the shopping trolley. Not quite sure what was happening then, but one of the staff suddenly went on to kick a few trolleys in the car park after seeing arguing with another staff there.




The cost? Almost every time I came to here I will have to use a broken trolley which vibrates when I push it around or maybe one of the wheels did not work and I have to drag it across the store. I guess most of the customer find it hard to find a decent trolley and this what happen to the trolley counter there.




Consumers choose hyper mart when they shop to get a comfortable and cheap item but end up getting cheap services as well. Before, I'm a loyal customer of Puchong Store and those day I never had this kind of problem. It was fun in the Store all the time. Ever since I moved to Kajang, I never had to go Puchong for groceries shopping and now I had no idea if Puchong store too have the same problem. I guess the big management of TESCO can stop counting days to be profitable in Malaysia and start seeing the way their staff handling the trolley; first issue. As this is the first thing a customer will see once they step into the store. I hope Kajang store not blaming the customer for this problem.





Higher Management should have a bird eye's view at each problem right?

No comments: