Tuesday, January 05, 2010

My Green Initiative

So it is 2010 and so far there's no moon colonization and there's not enough money to build a big spaceship that could hold half of the world population in space to search a new place to call home. The other big problem is that we only have 1 earth. Uno. None other planet suitable to be called home and I think you are aware that we might be living in trash if we didn't do our part to help reduce the wastage.

I've just started a new own initiative today which is to bring own food container when I tapau my breakfast in the morning and when I need to jaga kedai during lunch hour. To me, I've reduce the usage of 2 polystyrene food container.


pardon my blurry pixxies, i'm using my phone's camera and there's oils on the lens

I need your help to reduce the usage too. I could only reduce 2, with your help, we could reduce more. If you are food stall owner, how about some initiative to get customer to bring their own container too.
Love our earth.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

credit to grandspammer of deviantarts

read more on Polystyrene usage @ Life is like that

No comments: